TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT:
1. Regular Meeting: GEDA, a public corporation, shall hold a public meeting of its Board of Directors on Thursday; August 31, 2023, at the hour of 1:30 p.m. at Suite 511, Fifth Floor, Guam International Trade Center (GITC) Building, 590 South Marine Corps Drive, Tamuning, Guam.
2. Purpose of Meeting: The meeting is a regular directors’ meeting.
3. Compliance with ADA: People with disabilities are hereby advised, pursuant to Title 2 of The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), that anyone requiring special accommodations, auxiliary aids, or services should submit a request therefore to the GEDA’s coordinator, Angelene Rios, at the GITC Building, Ste. 511,590 South Marine Corps. Drive, Tamuning, Guam 96913, contact number (671) 647-4332.
4. Nature of Meeting: Such meeting of the Board of Directors of GEDA shall be open and public, and any member of the public shall be permitted to attend it, and shall not be required to register his or her name or give any other information, complete a questionnaire, or otherwise fulfill any condition precedent to his or her attendance; provided, that even though a person is admitted to a GEDA meeting he or she shall not because of his or her mere presence be accorded an opportunity to participate in this meeting, and GEDA retains the right to reserve areas of the meeting room for the public and to exclude the public from any area necessary for the ordinary conduct of its business. Please find the agenda attached.
5. Public Viewing: Members of the public may attend via Zoom upon request to Angelene Rios at (671) 647-4332 or via email email@example.com Wednesday, August 30, 2023. The meeting will be streamed live on GEDA’s YouTube Channel and may be accessed at investguam.com/live.
6. COVID-19 Measures: Members of the public may attend in person. Attendees are highly encouraged to utilize a face mask while on the premises. Persons exhibiting flu-like symptoms are highly discouraged from attending.